Quigley North Class of 1976

A blog for fellow Norsemen from the Class of 1976. Written by the (surprisingly) unimpeached class president, Tom Keefe, and other members of our class.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Where did everybody go?

After an initial flurry of activity, this blog has gone stale. Why? Has the excitement of seeing how poorly most of us aged over 30 years worn off already?

When you read this, leave a comment so that I know you're still interested in staying in touch. Otherwise, this blog will disappear!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jon Rochetti said...

Still here.
Jon R.

4:56 PM  
Blogger Tom Keefe said...

Hi Jon, so far, it's me and you. I'm thinking about getting an update
on the drive to fight the QN closing. Would that be interesting to people?

8:12 PM  
Blogger Jon Rochetti said...

Tom:
The guys might be interested, but I'll assume it's a lost cause, unless they turn QN into a regular cathoilic HS for the downtown and Gold Coast crowd. I hadn't heard of the drive.

But I did get an invite in the mail to the "final" celebration. Sounded as if seats were limited.

Hopefully it means that visits will still be allowed. But perhaps this is the first (covert) step to tearing QN down, ala Mayor Daley's Meig's Field approach!!

1:02 PM  
Blogger Tom Keefe said...

Jon,
Interesting. I think this whole story has been very quiet. That
usually means that the administration is working behind the scenes. I
haven't been able to focus on this, but I would be saddened if they every
tore down the building. Of course, they see its value as a property, as
much as an institituion.

How have you been? Things here are cold and busy!

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home